Offering plates and sandwiches with 7 kinds of barbecued meats all slow smoked on-site: beef brisket, pulled pork, pork ribs, polish sausage, spicy cheddar sausage, smoked turkey and marinated chicken.
Plus, several types of delicious salads and baked potatoes piled high with meats and cheeses. As well as stacks and tacos. Along with an array of home-style sides such as all kinds of beans, cabbage slaw, creamed spinach, macaroni & cheese and more. Buttery rolls served with every meal. Kids menu. Drinks and desserts including free ice cream.
Simple operation - counter service. Dine-in and take-out, plus catering business - full service, buffet and box lunches. Also available meats by the half pound and family packs. Plus, online ordering. Rewards program.
This location boasts a huge catering business for: weddings, company events, family reunions, birthday parties, graduations, holiday parties, baby showers, funerals, church parties and more.
Warm and welcoming interior. Modern rustic décor with brick, wood and stainless steel. Ample seating.
5% royalty and 4% advertising fees. Growing location!!!!!!!!
Feel free to stop by the location as a customer first. This is a highly confidential listing, please do not talk to any of the employees or patrons. If interested, contact EatZ for more information. Showings by appointment only.
Prime retail space in a busy strip center with great signage, visibility and access. Located in the premier retail corridor of the flourishing commercial area of this growing far northwest city. Surrounded by an incredible mix of national tenants such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, Best Buy, hhgregg, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club and so much more. Minutes from the mall.
Perfectly situated in Rockford, the 3rd largest city in IL outside of Chicago, conveniently located 65 miles northwest of O'Hare. The area is home to several Fortune 500 company facilities, 3 major medical facilities, as well as more than 15,000 other businesses. It's the best of big city and small-town living. Almost 30% of the US population lives within 500 miles of its borders!
Leased space $3,195/mth gross. Current lease expires 2028 with two 5-year options. Square Feet: 1,680. Seating: 35. Days/Hrs of Operation: Daily 11a-9p.
Highly rated and recommended, great reputation to continue to build upon. An award-winning franchise!
* Entrepreneur - The Top Food Franchises Of 2020
* Counting Down The 200 Largest Restaurants Chains in America 2020
* Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Ranked #56 on Fast Casual Top 100 Movers & Shakers 2020
* Nation’s Restaurant News: The 50 Most Influential Women In Foodservice 2020
* EzCater 2020 Top Caterers In Dallas
* Nation’s Restaurant News: 2020 The Most Influential Restaurant CEO’s
* Best Of Orange County 2019: Best Barbecue
* Best Of Inland Empire 2019: Best Barbecue
* Nation’s Restaurant News: The Top 200 2019
* Franchise Help Most Established Brand Awards 2019
* 2019 Fast Casual top 100 Movers and Shakers
* USA Today: #2 On Best Fast Casual Restaurants 2019
* Fact Dining Awards 2019: North American Favorite
* Nation’s Restaurant News 2019 Power List
* #7 2018 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers and Shakers
* Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500 Franchisees 2018
* DCEO: Dallas 500
* #8 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers & Shakers 2017
* 2017 Power List - Customer Favorites - Nation’s Restaurant News
* Named Fast Casual’s No. 1 Brand 2017
* 2017 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 - Entrepreneur Magazine
* Top Five Growth Chains - Nation’s Restaurant News 2017
* #9 Franchise Times 2017 Fast And Serious
* No.1 Brand - 2016 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers & Shakers
* #6 2016 Smartest Growing Brands - Franchise Times Fast And Serious
* #16 2016 Top 40 Fast-Casual Chains - Restaurant Business
* Fast Casual 2016 - Top 25 Executives
* #6 Franchise Times 2016 Fast And Serious
* 2016 Social 200 - Nation’s Restaurant News
* 2015 Dallas-Fort Worth Entrepreneurs Of The Year - D Magazine
* 2015 Power 20 - Restaurant Business
* 10 Of America's Fastest Growing Restaurants - CNBC
* 2015 Top 10 - Fast Casual Top 100 Movers & Shakers
* 2015 Top 200 - Franchise Times
* 2015 Best Franchise Deals - QSR
* 2015 Second 100 - Nation’s Restaurant News
* Top 25 Chain Innovators - Foodservice Equipment & Supplies
* 2012 Military Friendly Franchise Awards - G.I Jobs
* Top Five Growth Chains - Nation’s Restaurant News
* 2010 Readers' Choice For Best Barbecue - Dallas Observer
Largest barbecue chain in the U.S. First restaurant opened in 1941 in Dallas, TX. Began franchising in 1994. Currently over 500 locations in 45 states. A successful business model which has worked for over 79 years. Loyal customer base. Has enjoyed steady growth year after year!
Barbecue is a fast-growing trend, currently 86-90% of Americans prefer it as their number one sauce. Many people have made the switch to barbecue for their events!